Adventist Giving allows you to return your Tithe and Offerings online while you are on a long business trip, on vacation, or even if you are unable to attend church. You may consult the online offering calendar to learn about the designated offering for each week in the current calendar year. Visit AdventistGiving.ca to get started.
How to make Interac e-Transfers to Red Deer SDA Church
Interac e-Transfer is a convenient way to return your Tithe and Offerings online without the need for a credit card. All that is required is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution. To send an eTransfer:
- Fill in the registration form below. This step is only required ONCE. Be sure to fill out all the requested information accurately, and completely.
- Login to your bank and initiate Interac e-Transfer.
- Enter name: Red Deer SDA Church
- Send to Email: email@example.com
- In the Interac e-Transfer MESSAGE box, please specify for what purpose the donation is being made.
e-Transfer Registration Form
PLEASE NOTE: This is REQUIRED. Without registration, we will be unable to issue a tax receipt for any donations made and may be unable to apply payments as intended under certain circumstances. Unallocated funds will be applied to Red Deer SDA Church Budget.
Cheque, Money Order or Bank Draft
You can always donate with cheque, money order or bank draft. These can be mailed to our local church. Please be sure to indicate how you wish to designate your Tithe and Offerings. Our mailing address is listed on the Contact Us page.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org